Friday, July 27, 2007

The 3rd day: Good-bye Phuket but I shall come back

We were going to Phang-Nga Bay. A tour that our friends had gone to on the first day and said that it was like a dry tour where we wouldn't have to swim.

I was disheartened. No swimming? Which to me who is a new swimmer, means no fun. I really did not want to go at all. I would rather have spent the rest of the day in Patong Beach swimming and swimming and sun bathing and swimming and swimming and............

But they mentioned that it was full of water but nobody swam. So you would be odd one out if you did. Huh? Is that all. I'd rather be an odd one out than not swim while in boats and canoes all day.

We were late. Not because our alarm failed. But because we had to check out before leaving and leave our things at the reception to pickup before leaving. Somehow we managed to reach before the coordinators left us behind.





Shortly after we started the sailing, we were completely looking at
the divinely beauty of Phang-Nga bay. The water was not a clear green blue like yesterday. But we kept seeing sceneries like the one on right. Trust me there are about thousands of them in differnet shapes and sizes. I did manage to click pictures of most of them. I would not post all of them because I hate losing readers.





We first reached the James Bond island to see james bond rock and leaning mountains. Then to Hong island and Panak island which were full of lagoons and caves. They were all amazing to look.


But you ask me, din't you say that anything not swimming is boring?

Yes ofcourse. That is why I dived off the canoe 3 times totally in the middle of the sea (3-4 m deep). And I swam for the rest of the way. Okay, might not be so long a distance to cover but still it was more than 3 m deep and it was the middle of the sea. And yeah, I didn't dive from the top deck of the boat, which hubby did, twice. Because hubby said that when you dive from such a height you will be taken deep down the sea and it would take a while to come up and breathe. Since I am just a new swimmer, he didn't want me to try it, should I get confused while inside the water?

On the way to airport, we realized that, like we always did, we forgot to take a pic of the room we slept in for 3 nights...

The room which had a flat screen TV (they thought we were gonna watch TV all day)

a big balcony with day bed (in which we never even sat)

a mini bar (which we made full use of)

a bath tub, a rain shower (which we used)

and a window between the room and bathroom which had no lock! (which hubby used to "peek" in!!!!)

That made the real end of the trip and we regretfully reached the airport because

1. we had to leave phuket

2. we had to travel in that low cost airlines again!!!!!

No comments: